Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free Personal Pizza
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- Mix together the tomato paste, water, and olive oil. Mix well. Add garlic, salt and pepper to taste, oregano, basil, and rosemary. Mix well and let stand several hours to let flavors blend. No cooking necessary.
*I got this pizza recipe from All Recipes and modified it to both my taste and to avoid irritating my digestive conditions.
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- Portobello Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Fresh Pineapple, thinly sliced
- Daiya Dairy-Free Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat a pizza stone in a 400°F (or 205 °C) oven.
- To make the crust dough in a medium bowl mix together the almond meal, flax meal and salt.
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg and water until it’s fairly combined then add this to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. You should have something with a loose play dough consistency once the flax meal has absorbed the liquid.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a small sheet of parchment paper and rub it around.
- Place the dough onto the oiled parchment and flatten to the desired shape and thickness. You can do this with oiled hands or place a sheet of plastic wrap on top then use a rolling pin with light pressure.
- Remove the plastic, slide the parchment onto the pizza stone and bake it for 9-10 minutes.
- Top the pizza and return it to the oven under the broiler for 2-4 minutes and serve.
*I got this pizza recipe from EZ Gluten Free and modified it to both my taste and to avoid irritating my digestive conditions.